Apr 11, 2016
from 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
|Where||Centre for Mathematical Sciences|
|Add event to calendar||
CASIM VIII: Cambridge Area Sequencing Informatics Meeting VIII (2016)
- £17.50 - academic/non-profit/starving-startup attendee
- £50 - commercial attendee (start-up)
- £100 - commercial attendee (general)
- £250 - commercial sponsor attendee: can distribute material/leaflets (300 with VAT; includes 2 attendees)
- £500 - commercial sponsor attendee: can distribute material/leaftlets and has display table (600 with VAT; includes 4 attendees)
Monday 11 April 2016
9am to 5.30pm (reception to 6.30pm)
Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Wilberforce Road, CB3 OWA
Another of the popular meetings for bioinformaticians and those interested in working with sequence data. Please come prepared to share your ideas and experiences.
Places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.